22 September 2013 Proudly Hosted by Crossways Farm Village
Rhino Run Port Elizabeth
Date: 22 September 2013
Late Registrations: Yes – details to follow.
On The Day Registration Opens: 6:30am
Pre-Race Briefing: 8:30am
Race Start: 9:00am
Register today: www.rhinorun.co.za
Location: Crossways Farm Village, Van Stadens
- Take the N2 out towards Humansdorp.
- Drive over the Van Stadens Bridge, and take the next off ramp (Thornhill) to the left.
- At the top of the off ramp, turn right, to drive back across the highway towards the Ladies slipper mountain range.
- Take the first dirt road to your right to turn into Crossways. Marshals will be there to guide you to your parking area.
- There will be signs along the highway to guide you.
Routes: 6km, 12km, 20km
Event Organiser: Free Spirit Adventures
6km – R80
- 12km – R120
- 20km – R160
Late entries will be accepted on the day.
Hosted at the Crossways Farm Village development, the Port Elizabeth edition of the Rhino Run promises to give all entrants an awesome day out in the countryside.
Come and enjoy great trail runs in a beautiful location, and know that your support will be helping in the fight against rhino poaching.
Lucky draw will be done after the event with some amazing lucky draw prizes up for grabs.