- Information on Development
- Building and Architectural Guidelines
- Sustainability (Environmental, Economic and Social)
- Legal Issues
- Financial Issues
- Landscaping Spaces and Gardens
- Facilities and Amenities in Surrounding Areas
- Village Facilities and Amenities
There is a management and organizational structure in place which manages the day to day operations of CFV and which reports to the Board of Directors and the shareholders. In addition, various firms of professional consultants assigned to the project bring a broad range of essential project management, architectural, urban design, environmental, engineering, sales, marketing, financial and legal expertise to the project.
Owners of a residential unit in the Crossways Farm Village will be obliged become members of HOA which will manage the day to day running, maintenance, services, etc. on the farm village and monthly levies will be raised to cover rates, water, security, general maintenance costs, etc.