- Information on Development
- Building and Architectural Guidelines
- Sustainability (Environmental, Economic and Social)
- Legal Issues
- Financial Issues
- Landscaping Spaces and Gardens
- Facilities and Amenities in Surrounding Areas
- Village Facilities and Amenities
- Woodridge College
- Jeffreys Bay Primary School
- Nico Malan High School
- Port Elizabeth Schools
- Thornhill Primary School
A village clinic will be built and managed by the HOA with nursing sisters in attendance for the home owners for minor medical treatment and emergencies. Consulting rooms for doctors will form part of the clinic. Port Elizabeth, Uitenhage, Jeffreys Bay and Humansdorp are the nearest hospitals, each being approximately a 25 minute drive from Crossways Farm Village.
- Local shops in Crossways Farm Village, food stores and shops
- Fountains Mall Jeffrey’s Bay
- Port Elizabeth: 30 minutes away
- Airport (see below)
- Jeffreys Bay
- Van Stadens Mouth
- Port Elizabeth
Port Elizabeth Airport is 40 kilometres (25 minutes) away, and is served by most major commercial airlines, including SAA, SA Airlink, Kulula, 1time and British Airways, offering regular flights to all main destinations. The major vehicle hire companies also have offices at the Port Elizabeth Airport.
Port Elizabeth is 40 kilometres to the east of Crossways Farm Village, and approximately 25 -30 minutes travel by motor vehicle.